Boats, Motorhomes & Caravans : Terms & Conditions
1) It is the vehicle owners responsibility to insure against any liability what so ever. We have CCTV monitoring however, we must make it clear that AZ Self Storage Ltd is offering caravan/vehicle parking and storage entirely at the owners risk and on acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
2) You must provide us with a correspondence address and a telephone number at which we can reach you.
3) All payments are made in advance and are not returnable. When payments are due, responsibility lies with the customer to make contact. Customers must check that they are being debited correctly; should there be any admin errors, all monies are owed immediately upon realisation.
It is the customers responsibility to ensure all payments are made to AZ Self Storage Ltd on or before the due date.
4) Any damage by you, to other vehicles must be reported.
5) It is the customer’s responsibility to keep their vehicle central between the lines and the bay must remain clean/tidy at all times. This includes taking away rubbish, clearing up spills and removing excessive moss build-up.
Parking in the wrong bay may result in caravan being moved off site at owners risk .
6) Customers must give a minimum of 30 clear days notice in writing when they wish to end their storage. Storage charges are payable to the end of this 30 day period, even if vehicles/caravans are removed earlier. Advanced payers, who have benefited from a discounted rate, will not receive any partial refund if they leave early, but still need to give 30 days notice unless they wish to continue paying at the standard rate after their discounted period.
7) If you fall into arrears with your storage payments we may withhold your vehicle/caravan/trailer until the debt is paid in full.
8) A late payment admin fee of £20 is applied to your account should your card decline to pay us on the agreed date . Late payers will be charged an additional £5 for every week (7Days) they are late.
a) Costs incurred in pursuing the arrears will be added to your bill, including but not limited to £30.00 + VAT plus £0.10 + VAT per mile for visits to your contact premises.
b) You may also be given notice to remove your caravan or vehicle from A-Z Self Storage within 14 days.
c) Your site access will be deactivated
d) If you do not clear your arrears and charges incurred you will be given 28 days notice in writing to the address or email we have on record and pursued through the court for the costs incurred.
e) Withheld vehicles/caravans/trailers may be clamped.
9) The cost of fitting and removing clamps will be added to the overall debt along with any other reasonable costs incurred by us in chasing the debt. Please note clamps and gates will usually be unlocked within 3 days but can take up to 7 days to unlock if staff are on holiday etc so it is in your interest to make sure you pay on time as a priority .
10) AZ Self Storage Ltd will not be liable for any injury whatsoever caused by falls or slipping on our premises due to ice or snow or rain.
You do not have permission to enter the yard in these conditions and if you do so it is entirely at your own risk .
In these rare conditions 24 hour access does not apply.
11) In the unlikely event electric gates fail and locks a client in or out we cannot except any liability for the consequences or difficulties this situation may incur. However we will do what is reasonably possible in each particular circumstance to remedy the situation.
12) Customers who are in arrears are not allowed to enter the yard even if their fobs are not yet locked out. They must communicate via email or phone to sort out payments due before access is permitted again.
13) We reserve the right to give your contact details to another customer if there has been damage caused by your caravan or vehicle.
14) Any vehicle broken down in the yard outside of a customers bay will accrue daily fines of £60.00 per day
Last updated 10/02/23
Secure Self Storage
Lined containers significantly reduce the risk of damage to your container contents and only cost a little more than vulnerable unlined ones.
Our clients may only enter AZ Self Storage Ltd secure facility by using their secure PIN.
24 hour access, 7 days a week. With floodlights and the ability to reverse your vehicle right up to the container, it couldn’t be easier.
Caravans and Motorhomes
We check our prices regularly, always aiming to be competitive. Call us for our latest pricing and storage options.
Year Round Access
You can access the storage site 24 hours a day, 365 days a year – no need for appointments..
Our friendly team are on hand to help you out however we can.
Boats and Trailers
Our self storage facility is well-covered by multiple CCTV cameras, floodlighting and fully fenced.
Your boat can either be stored on or off of its trailer
Our secure self storage facility is based in Blyth, making it the ideal choice for private, domestic and commercial customers from Blyth, Cramlington, Ashington, Bedlington and Northumberland.
AZ Self Storage Ltd
Get in touch now for a competitive self storage quote.
ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY
Swearing, threats or any act of violence will NOT be tolerated.
Anyone giving verbal abuse to any member of our team during a phone call, will have that call terminated immediately. If it occurs again then all future communication with be handled via email.